Solid Waste Incineration Industry
Operating characteristics of refuse incineration
- The composition of garbage is complex, causing great harm and requiring high governance.
- The flue gas temperature and the amount of flue gas are unstable, and the flue gas temperature is between 140-260℃.
- High smoke temperature, up to 60%, easy to paste bags.
- The flue gas has a high dust concentration, up to 50g/m3, with light and fine dust.
- The content of corrosive substances in the flue gas is high, leading to the rise of acid dew point.
Cement Industry/Lime Kiln
Working condition characteristics of cement kiln end (similar working condition of lime kiln)
- CaCo3 dust is originated in the raw cement, which is not completely decomposed in the decomposition furnace. And CaO dust generated during the decomposition of CaCo3.
- The SO, NO, CO, CO2 and other gases produced during the combustion of pulverized coal.
- The temperature of the kiln tail exhaust gas coming out of the cyclone is above 320C, the gas is dry.
- The concentration of the smoke dust is 40-130mg/Nm3,the dust particle size is less than 1μm and accounting for more than 90%.
- The content of CO and CO2 sometimes fluctuate according to the sufficiency combustion of pulverized coal.
Chemical Industry (Carbon Black, Tianium Dioxide)
Working condition characteristic of Chemical industry
- The initial concentration is high. Carbon black is a nano-level substance with small particle size, small specific gravity and strong adhesion.
- The working temperature of the main filter is 270-280℃,and the working temperature of waste filter is around 250℃.
- The working temperature of the oil preheater is above 350℃.When the temperature reach 4 00℃, it needs to sprayed water to cool down the temperature. There are large amount of CO,SO2,SO3, which will produce sulfurous acid.
- It contains gas, which is flammable and explosive, and has high water vapor. Spraying 1 ton of water will produce 1600M3 water vapor.
- Inlet pressure is 200Pa, outlet pressure is 3500-4000Pa, and back air pressure is 5000pa.
Electric Power Industry
Operating characteristics of coal-fired power plants
- Dust concentration at the inlet of the dust collector is relatively high.
- The contents of SO2,NOX,02,03 and other components in the flue gas which have a strong destructive efect on the filter material are relatively high.
- The amount of smoke fluctuates greatly due to the variation of coal type and power generation load.
- The filtering wind speed is generally around 1.0, and most ash cleaning methods are pulse ash cleaning or rotary back-blowing.+
asphalt mixing, steel industry, aluminum industry, cement, carbon black, coal-fired boilers.